We are a global leader in IT
Consulting, Technology Outsourcing and Professional Services with over
100+ consultants working with us. We are among the fastest growing
company in America globally head quartered in Somerset, NJ.
at Radus Tek offer a range of services catering specifically to all the
software development needs with our quality-oriented yet cost
effective methods. We ensure that we deliver exceeding once expectation
We always view ourselves as an extended line of
services to our clients, many of whom we have forged long lasting
relationships with. To realize their full return on investment for
technology, our clients have to depend on us. Our expertise has won
important contracts and projects with organizations such as Bank of
America, Pfizer, New York Life, Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, IBM,
Mercedes Benz, Barclays and numerous others. Impeccable work culture,
strong ethical values are some of the key ingredients for our success
Benefits of Joining Radus Tek Services
- Salary guarantee with full time employment
- Medical insurance
- Mock and Interview skills.
- Training on Personality Development
- On the job support. 24/7
- Relocation expenses to all the salaried employees.
- H1 Sponsorship and GC Processing
- 401k Benefits
- Excellent Amenities like free accommodation
- 100% Free Training.
- E-Verified company
- Study material and Lab material provided
- Highly qualified and experienced trainers
- Professional environment
- Flexible weekdays classes
- Unlimited one-on-one sessions with trainers
- Onsite Technical Support
- Aggressive Marketing and Sales team for quick placements
- Mock Interview and Resume preparation along with doubt clarification sessions
- Job oriented training with hands on practical exposure
- Weekly Guest Lecture from our Senior Consultants who are on projects.
- Placement with our reputed clients throughout the united states
WEEKDAY Training (Mon - Fri)
is available everyday (Mon- Fri), so you will have daily interaction
with the faculty Easy and continuous learning, as we do small sessions
every day, so easy to understand, easy to grasp and digest.
- We also offer online training.
What are we looking for?We
are growing and are looking for the next generation of winners like
you who are eager to learn and explore new technologies. At this point
we are hiring recent graduates & aspiring engineers with:
Degree in Management, Information Systems, Computer Science,
Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering,
MBA's and Graduates from all branches who are willing to learn and
explore the IT industry!Positive, "Can-do" attitudeAnalytical, technical, and interpersonal skillsInterest in solving our clients' business and technology issuesDesire to travel and willingness to relocateKnowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming, and Information Systems.We
encourage anyone who has strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
and the ability to program in at least one language or framework (such
as C, C++, Java, .NET, Perl, or another language).
We are always looking for people with following work authorizations: OPT, CPT, Citizens, Permanent Residents, H1, TN and other candidates
for most comprehensive Professional Training/Placement program.
On 6th & 23rd Virginia